I have a few things that I use daily to help me be more organized. Really I don't think I could live without them, even though there was a time that they didn't exist in my life.
1. Ping.FM. I am addicted to social network (facebook, twitter, etc) To be able to update all my statuses at once I use ping.fm. This also updates my LinkedIn and MySpace statuses. Check it out, it's a real time saver.
2. Morning Coffee. I'm not talking about a cuppa coffee that you drink, even though that does help me through the day to get with the program. I'm talking about this nifty little application that works similarly to your browser favorites, but will load all the sites you have in your Morning Coffee with the click of one button. For more information go here. I use Firefox most of the time, and this is an add-on.
3. Android G1 phone. I just got this phone recently but it's already making my life easier. I can get my photography emails delivered to the phone, having a calendar always with me is a godsend, to do list application, OI Shopping list (even lets you cross of the item), Compare Everywhere is also a neat application (it lets you scan an items barcode and will compare the prices with other stores).
4. Household Handbook. Have you heard of this? If not you are so missing out. I just started mine in Oct 2008 and it's the best thing. It's a 3-ringed binder that holds everything needed to run the household. Monthly calendars, weekly calendars for scheduling, weekly meal planners, take-out menus, cleaning matrix (broke down by yearly, monthly, weekly, daily cleaning), and more stuff. It's like central command. I keep it in the kitchen by the phone. There's a section for phone messages too. If my hubby needs to know where we're going to be he can just look in there.
5. Magnetic Clips. These are a lifesaver for me. We have a magnetic door and it's just so handy to stick these clips on there. They hold outgoing mail, money, etc. Pretty much anything I might need to grab on the way out the door but otherwise would forget it if it wasn't in front of me.
I'd love to know what makes your life easier?